[comp.unix.questions] Looking for info on ALIS / Uniplex

jim@applix.UUCP (Jim Morton) (02/14/90)

In article <869@ryn.esg.dec.com>, johnson@epoch.enet.dec.com writes:
> Can anyone point me to a forum where discussions of ALIS and/or UNIPLEX
> might be appropriate?
>
> P.S.  ALIS and UNIPLEX may be copyrighted - it isn't my intention to
> ignore their rights, I just don't know who to credit.  Thanks.

Articles about our product Alis are usually confined to comp.text,
comp.text.desktop, or the new comp.groupware newsgroups. Also, if you
have one-on-one questions, you can mail to ...uunet!applix!info or
info@applix.com

P.S. Alis is a registered trademark of Applix, Inc.  :-)
--
Jim Morton, APPLiX Inc., Westboro, MA
...uunet!applix!jim    jim@applix.com