[comp.unix.questions] mm macros

oz@yunexus.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) (02/16/90)

Because of some cooperative R&D work with a group in AT&T that
uses mm macros, we are looking for a way to get a hold of them.
I could not locate it in our SV source tapes, so I would appreciate
any info as to how we may go about licensing this macro package
from AT&T, if possible. Any pointers, suggestions, info, sources :-)
would be appreciated.

oz
--
There are two kinds of fool.   	       	           Internet:  oz@nexus.yorku.ca
One says, "This is old, and therefore good"        Uucp:  uunet!utai!yunexus!oz

gwyn@smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn) (02/16/90)

In article <7636@yunexus.UUCP> oz@Nexus.YorkU.CA.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) writes:
>Because of some cooperative R&D work with a group in AT&T that
>uses mm macros, we are looking for a way to get a hold of them.
>I could not locate it in our SV source tapes, so I would appreciate
>any info as to how we may go about licensing this macro package
>from AT&T, if possible.

The -mm macros are supplied as part of the add-on Documenter's WorkBench
(DWB) package, licensed separately by AT&T, also available from various
VARs (SoftQuad, Elan, etc.).  DWB was unbundled from UNIX System V when
SVR2 was released.