[net.cooks] iron is a chemical

fleischer@rainbo.DEC (Bob, LJO2/E4, DTN 226-2323, PC Engineering) (03/10/86)

keith@alaya.arpa writes:

> best characteristic, i think, is that they are better than chemical (eech!
> chemical!) teflon at preventing sticking, if well seasoned.  And if well

Last I checked, iron is a chemical, too.  Are you thinking of some other
distinguishing characteristic? :-)

		Bob Fleischer
		Digital Equipment Corporation
		30 Porter Road (LJO2/E4)
		Littleton, Massachusetts 01460
		(617) 486-2323
	(UUCP)	{decvax, ucbvax, allegra}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-viking!fleischer
	(ARPA)	decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-viking!fleischer@Berkeley

vch@rruxd.UUCP (Kerro Panille) (03/13/86)

>keith@alaya.arpa writes:
>> best characteristic, i think, is that they are better than chemical (eech!
>> chemical!) teflon at preventing sticking, if well seasoned.  And if well
>Last I checked, iron is a chemical, too.  Are you thinking of some other
>distinguishing characteristic? :-)
>
>		Bob Fleischer
>		Digital Equipment Corporation

A CHEMICAL?????  God, you guys from DEC don't know your *ss from your terminal!
:->

Iron(Fe) is an ELEMENT, NOT A CHEMICAL! Chemicals are made up from Elements.
Kind of like piece-parts. Get it?

Jeez, I just hate it when people put crap up here when they don't know what
they're talking about!

But then again, when was the last time you met someone from DEC who *did* know
what they were talking about?? ;-} ;-} ;-} ;-} ;-}

--
Bell Communications Research          ! "..., isn't that right, Daniel?"       !