  From uunet!DGTEL1.ceo.dg.com!Bert_Robbins Thu Jul 5 19:55:00 1990
  From: uunet!DGC.ceo.dg.com!Bert_Robbins
  To: logan@rockville.dg.com
  Subject: Query for the World
  X-Ceo_Options: Short_message Certified

  I am currently developing a front end to RCS that is similar to the
  Berkeley SCCS front end and I am having problems with permissions.
  Specifically I am having problems with using setuid on my front
  end program.  RCS seems to have problems with the semaphores and
  directory permissions.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Bert
James Logan                        UUCP: uunet!inpnms!logan
Data General Telecommunications    Inet: logan@rockville.dg.com
2098 Gaither Road                 Phone: (301) 590-3198
Rockville, MD 20850