that results when I try to do it. This is what I find in my mailbox:
From MAILER-DAEMON Mon Jul  9 23:28:01 1990
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 90 23:28 CDT
From: <MAILER-DAEMON@vpnet.chi.il.us>
To: real-ron
Reference: <m0hpCBp-00002QC@vpnet.chi.il.us>

|------------------------- Failed addresses follow: ---------------------|
 /usr/mail ... failed: transport file: failed to open output file: Permission denied
|------------------------- Message text follows: ------------------------|
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 90 23:27 CDT
From: ron (Ron Winograd)
To: ron

Testing...!!!

Sometimes, it also creates a file called EMERGENCY_MBOX and puts the actual
message in there. If anyone has any clue as to what I am doing wrong, please
let me know, either by a response here, or email, whichever is more
convienient. Thanks,
-Ron
|Ron Winograd  | I have no witty, funny or otherwise intelligent thing to   |
|ron@          | say here, so I guess I am just filling space. I don't even |
|vpnet.chi.il.us| need a stupid disclaimer, cause I don't work for anyone,  |
|<empty space> | so I have nothing to disclaim. Now if you are reading this,|
|<empty space> | then you are wasting time. There is better stuff to read!  |