[comp.unix.questions] Mass Storage Group?

xxrich@alliant1.lerc.nasa.gov (Rich Rinehart) (07/18/90)

Does anyone know if there is a group that addresses
mass storage issuse?

Please respond via email.

thanks!!
-rich

Rich Rinehart                  |     phone: 216-433-5211
NASA Lewis Research Center     |     email: xxrich@alliant1.lerc.nasa.gov

littauer@uts.amdahl.com (Tom Littauer) (07/20/90)

In article <1990Jul18.143444.11849@eagle.lerc.nasa.gov> xxrich@alliant1.lerc.nasa.gov (Rich Rinehart) writes:
>Does anyone know if there is a group that addresses
>mass storage issuse?

The comp.unix.* newsgroups are up for reorganization. In the proposal is
comp.unix.large which seems to me to be the right place. If you disagree,
quickly read the proposals in news.groups and urge your suggestions. If
you agree, be sure to vote when the call for votes is issued. (Wait for the
call to votes).

>Please respond via email.

Yes, I'm emailing a copy.

Tom Littauer
--
UUCP:  littauer@amdahl.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,ames,uunet}!amdahl!littauer

I'll tell you when I'm giving you the party line. The rest of the time
it's my very own ravings (accept no substitutes).

In article <335402hRb9Gn01@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com>
	littauer@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Tom Littauer) writes:
>In article <1990Jul18.143444.11849@eagle.lerc.nasa.gov>
	xxrich@alliant1.lerc.nasa.gov (Rich Rinehart) writes:
>>Does anyone know if there is a group that addresses
>>mass storage issuse?
>
>The comp.unix.* newsgroups are up for reorganization.

Um, what about newsgroups like comp.periphs.scsi?

					-=EPS=-

In article <1990Jul18.143444.11849@eagle.lerc.nasa.gov> xxrich@alliant1.lerc.nasa.gov (Rich Rinehart) writes:
>Does anyone know if there is a group that addresses
>mass storage issuse?

  Try comp.periphs, depending on what you want to know, or
comp.unix.questions if you want to know how to use what you have.