[comp.unix.questions] SCO NFS

smenda@aldetec.oz (Greg Smenda) (07/18/90)

We've got some glossies on SCO NFS for SCO UNIX. Does this
exist or is it just vapourware ?

Regards,
Greg Smenda           Internet :  smenda@aldetec.oz.au
                       ACSnet  :  smenda@aldetec.oz
                        Voice  :  +61-9-4451888   0800 - 1730 WST
System Administrator           :  +61-9-3859521   otherwise
Aldetec Pty Ltd.
        - Fishy fishy fishy fish, it would go where ever I did go -

jbayer@ispi.COM (Jonathan Bayer) (07/19/90)

smenda@aldetec.oz (Greg Smenda) writes:

>We've got some glossies on SCO NFS for SCO UNIX. Does this
>exist or is it just vapourware ?

It exists, since it is included as part of Open Desktop.  It is also
available seperately.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer		Intelligent Software Products, Inc.
(201) 245-5922		500 Oakwood Ave.

eddjp@althea.UUCP (Dewey Paciaffi) (07/19/90)

In article <201@aldetec.oz> smenda@aldetec.oz (Greg Smenda) writes:
-
-We've got some glossies on SCO NFS for SCO UNIX. Does this
-exist or is it just vapourware ?

Yes, it exists and is delivered as part of the SCO UNIX Open Desktop
product.
--
Dewey Paciaffi
eddjp@althea.UUCP

duncan@unisup1.UUCP (Duncan Anderson) (07/27/90)

From article <2319@althea.UUCP>, by eddjp@althea.UUCP (Dewey Paciaffi):
> In article <201@aldetec.oz> smenda@aldetec.oz (Greg Smenda) writes:
> -
> -We've got some glossies on SCO NFS for SCO UNIX. Does this
> -exist or is it just vapourware ?
>
> Yes, it exists and is delivered as part of the SCO UNIX Open Desktop
> product.

It it also available as a standalone package.

duncan@unisup1