[comp.unix.questions] SCO UNIX SV rel 3.2.0

marcelv@neabbs.UUCP (MARCEL DE VRUEH) (07/29/90)

Can anybody tell me the difference between SCO UNIX SV/386 rel 3.2.0
and rel 3.2.2

jbayer@ispi.COM (Jonathan Bayer) (07/30/90)

marcelv@neabbs.UUCP (MARCEL DE VRUEH) writes:

>Can anybody tell me the difference between SCO UNIX SV/386 rel 3.2.0
>and rel 3.2.2

A lot of bug fixes, and some optimizations.  Also, the Korn shell will
be included.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer		Intelligent Software Products, Inc.
(201) 245-5922		500 Oakwood Ave.

cnews@cix.cix.UUCP (Cliff Stanford) (08/07/90)

In article <1658@ispi.COM> jbayer@ispi.COM (Jonathan Bayer) writes:
>>Can anybody tell me the difference between SCO UNIX SV/386 rel 3.2.0
>>and rel 3.2.2
>
>A lot of bug fixes, and some optimizations.  Also, the Korn shell will
>be included.

	Anyone know if there's an upgrade route?  Or does one
have to buy the whole thing again?

	Cliff.

jbayer@ispi.COM (Jonathan Bayer) (08/07/90)

cnews@cix.cix.UUCP (Cliff Stanford) writes:

>In article <1658@ispi.COM> jbayer@ispi.COM (Jonathan Bayer) writes:
>>>Can anybody tell me the difference between SCO UNIX SV/386 rel 3.2.0
>>>and rel 3.2.2
>>
>>A lot of bug fixes, and some optimizations.  Also, the Korn shell will
>>be included.

>	Anyone know if there's an upgrade route?  Or does one
>have to buy the whole thing again?

As usual, there will be an upgrade package.  The upgrade is not yet
available (real soon now)

JB