[comp.unix.questions] Windowing environment on a vt52 terminal

chappidi@paul.rutgers.edu (Rajendra Chappidi) (08/07/90)

Is it possible at all to create a windowing environment on a
vt52 terminal. The operating system used will be
BSD Unix.

If anyone has any answers to this please let me know.
Thanks.

Dan_Jacobson@ATT.COM (08/09/90)

chappidi@paul.rutgers.edu (Rajendra Chappidi) writes:
>Is it possible at all to create a windowing environment on a
>vt52 terminal. The operating system used will be
>BSD Unix.

Check into Oliver Laumann's screen2, in comp.sources.unix archive via
ftp from say, uunet.uu.net .

--
Dan_Jacobson@ATT.COM +1-708-979-6364

gulik@motcid.UUCP (Gregory Gulik) (08/09/90)

In article <1990Aug8.223146.15918@cbnewse.att.com> Dan_Jacobson@ATT.COM writes:

>Check into Oliver Laumann's screen2, in comp.sources.unix archive via
>ftp from say, uunet.uu.net .

Is there such a program that will work on a vt100 with System V??

-greg

Gregory A. Gulik
	uunet!motcid!gulik  ||  greg@gagme.chi.il.us