[comp.unix.questions] mm macro package from AT&T

phaneuf@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (Daniel Phaneuf) (10/10/90)

Where can I get the "mm macro package" from AT&T to use with troff. I
need this to print some documentation. I have troff on my system but
can't seem to find the mm macro.

Thanks,
   Daniel Phaneuf                    Institut de Recherche d'Hydro-Quebec
   phaneuf@ireq.hydro.qc.ca          1800 Montee Ste-Julie, Varennes
   tel: +1 514-652-8074              Quebec, Canada, J3X 1S1

gwyn@smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn) (10/12/90)

In article <PHANEUF.90Oct9223254@sysadm.ireq.hydro.qc.ca> phaneuf@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (Daniel Phaneuf) writes:
>Where can I get the "mm macro package" from AT&T to use with troff. I
>need this to print some documentation. I have troff on my system but
>can't seem to find the mm macro.

The MM package is part of AT&T's Documenter's WorkBench, which is available
for licensing (call (800)828-UNIX, as usual).  Troff without -mm indicates
that your version of troff was obtained via evolution from a BSD release;
DWB 2.0 includes a superior version of troff and many other important
typesetting tools, including grap and pic.