[comp.unix.questions] Unshar for unix

stealth@caen.engin.umich.edu (Mike Pelletier) (10/10/90)

I'd like to get a copy of the program "unshar" that will compile
on a DECstation 3100.  The only one on uunet is in comp.sources.amiga...
Thanks!

	-Mike.

--
	Mike Pelletier - Usenet News Admin & Programmer
"Wind, waves, etc. are breakdowns in the face of the commitment to getting

glee@tigris.uucp (Godfrey Lee) (10/13/90)

In article <1990Oct9.233947.5945@caen.engin.umich.edu> stealth@caen.engin.umich.edu (Mike Pelletier) writes:
>I'd like to get a copy of the program "unshar" that will compile
>on a DECstation 3100.

Try the cshar package in comp.sources.unix volume 15.  It has an unshar
program that works well.
--
Godfrey Lee
cognos!alzabo!tigris!glee

Dan_Jacobson@ATT.COM (10/14/90)

Mike> I'd like to get a copy of the program "unshar" that will compile
Mike> on a DECstation 3100.  The only one on uunet is in comp.sources.amiga...
Mike> Thanks!

look for it inside "shar" packages, like Rich $alz's in
comp.sources.unix archives on uunet.
--
Dan_Jacobson@ATT.COM  Naperville IL USA  +1 708-979-6364