[comp.unix.questions] plot10 or tcs for unix?

lnl@psuecl.bitnet (10/31/90)

Does anyone have plot-10 or TCS for a unix system ?
I need source code that is not copyrighted, if this is
possible.

jeff@onion.pdx.com (Jeff Beadles) (11/02/90)

In article <1990Oct30.191351.134@psuecl.bitnet> lnl@psuecl.bitnet writes:
>Does anyone have plot-10 or TCS for a unix system ?
>I need source code that is not copyrighted, if this is
>possible.

Well, Plot-10 is copyrighted by Tektronix.  They also had a version of
TCS (Terminal Control System) available. (also with their copyright)

You can try talking to your closest Tektronix field office, but since Tek
bailed out of the workstation business, good luck...

	-Jeff
--
Jeff Beadles		jeff@onion.pdx.com