[comp.unix.questions] Source code for cu or ct

skujo@sssab.se (Skule Johansen) (01/10/91)

The subjectline should be clear: I need some source code for communication
software like cu and/or ct. Don't wanto reinvent these much used programs.
I am sure there should be some source out there that I can work on. *All*
pointers are welcome!

Thanks
---===***> Skule

--
Skule Johansen                                skujo@herkules.sssab.se

jpr@jpradley.jpr.com (Jean-Pierre Radley) (01/12/91)

In article <pimjcd10vC@herkules.sssab.se> skujo@sssab.se (Skule Johansen) writes:

>The subjectline should be clear: I need some source code for communication
>software like cu and/or ct. Don't wanto reinvent these much used programs.
>I am sure there should be some source out there that I can work on. *All*
>pointers are welcome!

Perhaps 'xcmalt' will help you. I'm sending it out to you in three
self-extracting parts.
--

 Jean-Pierre Radley	    NYC Public Unix	jpr@jpr.com	CIS: 72160,1341