[comp.unix.questions] thanks for the help

mike@samira.UUCP (Mike) (11/25/86)

Thanks for the help with interrupts.  Each and every mail message was
very appreciated.  Setting long_jmp seems to pretty much be the consensus.

Leisner.Henr@xerox.com (marty) (03/04/89)

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies and the help.

The rcp problem was there can be no tabs or extra spaces between
host1 user1
in the .rhosts file.  (thanks to Tim Ramsey (tar@ksuvax1.cis.ksu.edu)).
[this is a good one -- I've seen no documentation about it].

Numerous people replied via postings and mail notes about how to change the
linelength in troff.

The
.nr LL 8i
worked great.

Thanks again for all the help,

marty
ARPA:	leisner.henr@xerox.com
GV:  leisner.henr
NS:  martin leisner:wbst139:xerox
UUCP:  hplabs!arisia!leisner

3px@mace.cc.purdue.edu (Lisa Purvis) (11/22/90)

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my posting.
You were a big help and I really appreciate it!!

Thanks again!
--Lisa
  3px@mace.cc.purdue.edu

garath@ais.org (Scott Grosch) (01/11/91)

--
                Scott Grosch
                garath@ais.org

Please mail replies to the above address unless specified otherwise.

garath@ais.org (Scott Grosch) (01/11/91)

     I posted here a few days ago about a mailing problem.  I received over 20
Date: 11 Jan 91 01:59:35 GMT
Sender: garath@ais.org

--

rembo@unisoft.UUCP (Tony Rems) (01/15/91)

In article <27805.278cfb6b@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu> garath@ais.org (Scott Grosch) writes:

>     I posted here a few days ago about a mailing problem.  I received over 20
>Date: 11 Jan 91 01:59:35 GMT
>Sender: garath@ais.org

Judging from the number of times you posted this article, it looks like
you need some help with Pnews problems.

Sheesh.

-Tony