[comp.unix.questions] System 38 for UNIX

pete@wvus.wciu.edu (Pete Gregory) (03/12/91)

Hi -

We are in the midst of a systems conversion from IBM System 38 to UNIX, and
are wondering about the existence of System 38 environments for UNIX (we
are aware of Software Ireland's System 34 & 36 environments for UNIX, but
we need System 38).

Please E-mail (post if you like) anything you know to my attention.

Thanks...

Pete Gregory, UNIX SA  |  pete@wvus.wciu.edu                  |
World Vision USA/ISD   |  wciu!wvus!pete                   ___|___
919 W. Huntingon Dr.   |  Voice: 818/357-7979 x3347           |
Monrovia, CA  91016    |  FAX:   818/303-6212                 |

Sponsor a hungry child for only $20/month.  1-800-423-4200

brooks@disk.uucp (David E. Brooks Jr) (03/13/91)

pete@wvus.wciu.edu (Pete Gregory) writes:
>We are in the midst of a systems conversion from IBM System 38 to UNIX, and
>are wondering about the existence of System 38 environments for UNIX

Wow, talk about a switch.  I spend quite a few hours as an Operator and
Programmer on a System/38 not that long ago.  Just for curiosity's sake,
I'd like to see some information on anything like the above if it exists.

-- Dave

--
US Mail:  David E. Brooks Jr
          6934 Leisure Lane #B17