[comp.sources.d] WARP - ???

ejb@godot.think.com (Erik Bailey) (12/12/86)

[Go ahead... Eat my line...]

There seems to be a lot of discussion about WARP (mostly in
rec.games.misc). Was it posted? If not, will it be? Can I get
it anywhere (ARPA ftp *vastly* preferred)? Thanks for any responses;
please post to the net, as I know others are interested.

PS - we don't have comp.sources.unix... Strange, because be have
comp.sources.d and comp.sources.wanted (is that right)? *sigh*

--Erik

Erik Bailey         -- 7 Oak Knoll                (USENET courtesy of
ihnp4!think!ejb        Arlington, MA  02174       Thinking Machines Corp.,
ejb@think.com          (617) 643-0732             Cambridge, MA)

jbuck@epimass.UUCP (Joe Buck) (12/15/86)

In article <343@think.COM> ejb@godot.think.com.UUCP (Erik Bailey) writes:

>[Request for WARP]
>PS - we don't have comp.sources.unix... Strange, because be have
>comp.sources.d and comp.sources.wanted (is that right)? *sigh*

None of the moderated groups have had their names changed yet, so
it's still mod.sources.  Also, net.sources is still active.  If you
aren't getting both of them, check with your news admin and your
upstream site.
--
- Joe Buck 	{hplabs,ihnp4,sun}!oliveb!epimass!jbuck		HASA (A,S)
  Entropic Processing, Inc., Cupertino, California