[comp.sources.d] truncated micro-gnu-emacs postings

svirsky@ttidca.UUCP (02/02/87)

Parts 2 and 7 of the micro-gnu-emacs in mod.sources were truncated
at our site.  Could someone who received them please email me.  Please
don't email the postings.  I don't want our site to be flooded with
multiple ~55K files.  I will try to contact 1 of the persons who
reaches me and let them know what I need.  I don't need the entire
postings anyway, just the missing parts.  Alternatively, if the
postings were truncated at many other sites, could they be re-posted?
Thanks.

svirsky@ttidca.UUCP (02/02/87)

Sorry about the double posting, but someone in their infinite wisdom
decided that .signature files could not be longer than 4 lines.
Probably the same person that decided that you couldn't post follow-up
articles where the included original text was more than the follow-up
text.  So now I routinedly change the '>' character in the first
column to a '+' to fool pnews about the amount of original text and
I will read in my .signature via the editor.  Ain't enhancements grand!
So, now follows my .signature.  Thanks again.

Bill Svirsky
Citicorp/TTI
3100 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Work phone: 213-450-9111 x2597
svirsky@ttidca | ...!{philabs,randvax,trwrb,vortex}!ttidca!svirsky

crs@cpsc6b.UUCP (02/08/87)

In article <375@ttidca.UUCP>, svirsky@ttidca.UUCP (William Svirsky) writes:
> Parts 2 and 7 of the micro-gnu-emacs in mod.sources were truncated
> at our site.  Could someone who received them please email me...

I got a severly truncated part 4.  If anyone has it, please e-mail it or
let me know so I can get it somehow.

Thanks in advance...

Chris Seaman
..!ihnp4!cpsc6a!cpsc6b!crs OR
..!rtech!cpsc6a!cpsc6b!crs

cchao@hplabsb.UUCP (02/10/87)

The part 2 of micro-gnu-emacs did not get to our site at all.
Please let me know how can I receive it (I am new to the net).
Thanks in advance.

bob@cald80.UUCP (02/10/87)

[this is the way the line eater crunches, the line eater munches etc.]

In article <375@ttidca.UUCP>, svirsky@ttidca.UUCP (William Svirsky) writes:
> Parts 2 and 7 of the micro-gnu-emacs in mod.sources were truncated
> at our site.  Could someone who received them please email me...

Now that you mention it, I only got parts 1, 2 and 3.  I think that
there's a conspiracy going on here!

If someone could possible Email parts 4-7 to me I would be most
appreciative (might even be able to fire something useful back).

I just had a terrible thought...if 20 people mail the missing parts, I
could run out of disk... Howsabout somebody letting me know if they
can send them and I will pick the closest?

Mucho gracias...
--
					Bob Meyer
					Calspan ATC