[comp.sources.d] the 'so-called' CED version 1.5

ritzenth@bgsuvax.UUCP (06/18/87)

A while back, people were inquiring about CED (the Command EDitor) version
1.50, bill davidsen (wedu@ge-crd.arpa) wrote:

> I have loaded a copy on *IX BBS (518) 346-8033 300/1200 24hr multiline
>	login: bbs
>	 name: new
>ced150.arc is the files section, general branch. There are

OK, I spent the buckos and downloaded it . . . and then performed the command:

     ced vers

to check the version . . . low and behold the version was:

     1.0C

I suggest to the net that if you have done what I did, that you CHECK OUT YOUR
VERSION!!!!

Luckly, I didn't delete the version I was using (1.0D).  Now, are there any
other **legitimate** updates available to CED??

Phil Ritzenthaler			 |USnail:University Computer Services
                                         |       241 Math-Science Bldg.
                                         |       Bowling Green State University
UUCP :.!cbosgd!osu-eddie!bgsuvax!ritzenth|       Bowling Green, OH   43403-0125
CSNET: ritzenth@research1.bgsu.edu       |       Phone: (419) 372-2102