[comp.sources.d] Call for private.flame group was: Allbery's Second Farewell.

tes@whuts.UUCP (STERKEL) (08/09/87)

In article <320@brandx.rutgers.edu>, webber@brandx.rutgers.edu (Webber) writes:
> In article <4093@ncoast.UUCP>, allbery@ncoast.UUCP (Brandon Allbery) writes:
> > I should point out that all this anti-Allbery verbiage,
>
> I have only attacked error.  You may, of course, identify with
> whatever you choose.

I, for one, have long since lost the content of these discussions,
if there was any.  In any case, the tone seems to be more
appropriate for the unmoderated *.religion.* groups.  Given the
fact that no one is willing to let anyone else get the last word in
even makes my case better.

Anyone for a "private.flame" group?

On a more serious level, a non-flame discussion of that all those
acronyms, glossaries, concordances:-), whatever, *might* be of
interest to the other 99%.