[comp.sources.d] Desperatelly looking for microemacs 3.9

egisin@orchid.UUCP (11/06/87)

In article <5745@j.cc.purdue.edu>, nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu (Daniel Lawrence) writes:
> 	A common enough request, but I need to explain why and ask a
> question. On June 20th I sent a full MicroEMACS 3.9 distribution kit to
> the moderator of comp.unix.sources. He sat on it for three full months.
> When someone asked him why, he responded indicating that editors were
> simply not a high priority.
>
> 	I know that I have put a lot of work into this. Some people have
> complained at the frequency which I have posted this in the past. But
> the truth is that I have actually made a large amount of changes between
> postings.
>
> 	So, my question is this. I have version 3.9e running and almost
> ready for distribution. Do you want me to post this? Where? (remember,
> mod.sources.unix won't post it).

[I'm including this in comp.sources.d too].

Can't you post patches two or three times a year?
Every one should be able to get 3.8b from the archives, and apply patches to it.
3.8i was 500K, how big are diffs between successive releases?