[comp.sources.d] UMORIA #2 MUNGED

mikep@ism780c.UUCP (Michael A. Petonic) (11/06/87)

Can anyone send me volume 2 of UMORIA that was posted
to comp.sources.games????  My version has the latter
half chopped off and doesn't end properly.  Thanks a lot.

-MikeP
{sdcrdcf|attunix|microsoft|sfmin}!ism780c!mikep

ptraynor@bbn.COM (Patrick Traynor) (11/06/87)

In article <7797@ism780c.UUCP> mikep@ism780c.UUCP (Michael A. Petonic) writes:
>Can anyone send me volume 2 of UMORIA that was posted
>to comp.sources.games????  My version has the latter
>half chopped off and doesn't end properly.  Thanks a lot.
>-MikeP

Same thing happenned on the East coast.  I think we need a volume 2 repost...

--pat--
--
----------------------------
uucp:  ...!harvard!bbnccv!ptraynor

lance@kodak.UUCP (dan lance) (11/06/87)

In article <7797@ism780c.UUCP> mikep@ism780c.UUCP (Michael A. Petonic) writes:
>Can anyone send me volume 2 of UMORIA that was posted
>to comp.sources.games????  My version has the latter
>half chopped off and doesn't end properly.  Thanks a lot.
>
>-MikeP
>{sdcrdcf|attunix|microsoft|sfmin}!ism780c!mikep

Mine was munged also.  Reposting seems appropriate...	--drl
=====
Daniel R. Lance  	  Illegitimati non carborundum.
Eastman Kodak Company	  Purdue University Electrical Engineering
..!rochester!kodak!lance  lanced@ei.ecn.purdue.edu  ..!pur-ee!lanced

tcjones@watdragon.UUCP (11/09/87)

In article <1008@kodak.UUCP> lance@kodak.UUCP (dan lance) writes:
>In article <7797@ism780c.UUCP> mikep@ism780c.UUCP (Michael A. Petonic) writes:
>>Can anyone send me volume 2 of UMORIA that was posted
>>to comp.sources.games????  My version has the latter
... etc ...

I (in Canada) got volume 2 ok, but the two files moria.doc.1 and moria.doc.2
are somewhat scrambled. They are from volumes 4 and 11 I think.

It 'make's just fine however.

It seems to play ok, but the first opportunity to get help (in the game)
doesn't seem to work - which may have something to do with the doc files
mentioned above. Later opportunities do work though.

Terry Jones, Department Of Computer Science, University Of Waterloo
			 Waterloo Ontario Canada N2L 3G1

{ihnp4,allegra,decvax,utzoo,utcsri,clyde}!watmath!watdragon!tcjones
tcjones@dragon.waterloo.{cdn,edu} tcjones@WATER.bitnet
tcjones%watdragon@waterloo.csnet [from oz, tcjones@dragon.waterloo.cdn@munnari]