[comp.sources.d] Moria documenation

greg@xios.XIOS.UUCP (Greg Franks) (11/17/87)

Could some kind sole ship me moria.doc.1 and moria.doc.2 without
carriage control.  Regrettably, one of the sites between xios and uunet
zapped off overstriking in the documentation, so I have lines like:

                MORIA

and

               ____________

where useful text should be.  Please send me mail if you can mail me a
copy.  Even better: could the two files be reposted with carriage
control removed?

Thanks

--
Greg Franks             XIOS Systems Corporation, 1600 Carling Avenue,
(613) 725-5411          Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1Z 8R8

rjg@sialis.mn.org (Robert J. Granvin) (11/22/87)

>Could some kind sole ship me moria.doc.1 and moria.doc.2 without
>carriage control.
>Even better: could the two files be reposted with carriage
>control removed?

Agreed.

| Robert J. Granvin      | INTERNET:       rjg@sialis.mn.org |                |
| 2701 West 43rd Street  | UUCP:  ...ihnp4!meccts!sialis!rjg |   "Whoops!!"   |
| Minneapolis, MN  55410 |   ...uunet!rosevax!ems!sialis!rjg |________________|

theo@nifty.nml.oz (Theo Ten Brumelaar) (11/24/87)

A number of people requested the UMORIA doco posted without
carrage return characters in it. Surely it would be better
for those people to write a simple filter programme than it
would be to clog the net with large amounts of text that have
already been posted ?

	Theo ten Brummelaar
	theo@natmlab.oz

billr@tekred.TEK.COM (Bill Randle) (11/25/87)

In article <45@sialis.mn.org> rjg@sialis.mn.org (Robert J. Granvin) writes:
>>Even better: could the two files be reposted with carriage
>>control removed?
>
>Agreed.

An updated, cleaned up version of the doc files, along with a unformatted
troff version will be posted after Thanksgiving (that's when the author
said he should have it ready).

	-Bill Randle
	Moderator, comp.sources.games
	Tektronix, Inc.
	games-request@tekred.TEK.COM

zeus@stratix.UUCP (Mark Mullin) (11/25/87)

In article <1954@natmlab.dms.oz>, theo@nifty.nml.oz (Theo Ten Brumelaar) writes:

> A number of people requested the UMORIA doco posted without
> carrage return characters in it. Surely it would be better
> for those people to write a simple filter programme than it
> would be to clog the net with large amounts of text that have
> already been posted ?

	I don't know about anybody else, but my stuff was munged. As I
pay for the machine time I would like to edit the file up, BUT I CAN'T.
PS:  I like moria, but its a bit of a pig!

mark @ ..!uunet!stratix!mark

kevin@kosman.UUCP (Kevin O'Gorman) (11/26/87)

In article <1954@natmlab.dms.oz> theo@nifty.UUCP (Theo Ten Brumelaar) writes:

>A number of people requested the UMORIA doco posted without
>carrage return characters in it. Surely it would be better
>for those people to write a simple filter programme than it
>would be to clog the net with large amounts of text that have
>already been posted ?
>
>	Theo ten Brummelaar
>	theo@natmlab.oz

No way.  The problem is that much information got removed from these files
BEFORE it got to our systems.  There's no way for us to reconstruct it.

While I'm at it, could someone either post or mail the clean docs to me?
I just started running this thing, and it's annoying to have the chopped
up docs, although one can puzzle out most of it.

--

Kevin O'Gorman ( kevin@kosman ) Vital Computer Systems, Oxnard, CA  93035