[comp.sources.d] Missing postings to VPLOT Device Independent Kernel

dml@rabbit1.UUCP (David Langdon) (04/14/88)

Our site has evidently missed a number of the vplot postings. The ones
missed are parts 8, 9, 10, 17, 19, and 21. If someone has these and could
email them to me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx in advance.

--
David Langdon    Rabbit Software Corp.
(215) 647-0440   7 Great Valley Parkway East  Malvern PA 19355

...!ihnp4!{cbmvax,cuuxb}!hutch!dml        ...!psuvax1!burdvax!hutch!dml

mjy@sdti.UUCP (Michael J. Young) (04/19/88)

In article <450@rabbit1.UUCP> dml@rabbit1.UUCP (David Langdon) writes:
>Our site has evidently missed a number of the vplot postings. The ones
>missed are parts 8, 9, 10, 17, 19, and 21. If someone has these and could
>email them to me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx in advance.

This seems to be a very common problem these days.  Our site missed parts
6, 7, 10, 18, 19, and 20.  I haven't tried to trace down where they got
lost, but I know my newsfeed didn't receive them either; so it must have
happened further up the chain.

If someone could send me any or all of the above parts, I would be grateful.
--
Mike Young - Software Development Technologies, Inc., Sudbury MA 01776
UUCP     : {decvax,harvard,linus,mit-eddie}!necntc!necis!mrst!sdti!mjy