[comp.sources.d] EDT editor wanted

cgf@ednor.UUCP (Chris Faylor) (05/24/88)

In article <1141@crete.cs.glasgow.ac.uk> shoat@cs.glasgow.ac.uk (Dave Shoat) writes:
>Does anyone out there know if there is a version of EDT which will run under
>Unix (specifically Ultrix V2.0?) This would have to support all the screen mode
>and keypad mode stuff which EDT does. Either PD or commercial packages would
>do.
>
> ... religious discussion deleted...

My company produces an EDT editor which runs under Ultrix v2.0.  We have
been marketing EDT on the PC since 1985, and EDT on Ultrix since 1986.
Its current incarnation is "EDT+".  Our address:

			Boston Business Computing, Ltd.
			360 Merrimack Street
			Lawrence, Massachusetts 01843

			(617) 683-7920

This posting was generated using EDT+ on a Celerity machine.  EDT+
is available for a number of UNIXen.

By the way, please note that we are in no way related to Boston Software
Works, which to the best of my knowledge does not supply a similar program.
--
			 Chris Faylor
			uunet!ednor!cgf