[comp.sources.d] arc 521 part 2 truncated ?

djt@hotps.ATT.COM (Dave Trulli) (07/02/88)

Part 2 of the arc 521 source posting arrived here truncated.
The file seems to be less than half the original size on several machines here.
If this is a local problem can someone mail me part 2.
If it's a global problem then would the moderator please repost part 2.

Thanks

Dave
--
Dave Trulli 			uucp: {att,mtune,bellcore}!hotps
AT&T Microelectronics			djt@hotps.att.com

oscar@sunspot.UUCP (Oscar Von der Luhe) (07/08/88)

In article <494@hotps.ATT.COM> djt@hotps.ATT.COM (Dave Trulli) writes:
>Part 2 of the arc 521 source posting arrived here truncated. [...]
>If it's a global problem then would the moderator please repost part 2.

The same thing here, too. We received 668 lines out of 2350.

   __                                                        _
  / ')     /                                   /           _//       /
 /  / _   /_  __.  __     , __________      __/ _  __      /    . . /_  _
(__/ /_)_/ <_(_/|_/ (_    \/ (_) / / <_    (_/_</_/ (_    /___ (_/_/ /_</_

UUCP:			{arizona,decvax,hao,ihnp4}!noao!sunspot!oscar
Internet:		ovonderluhe@noao.arizona.edu

jas@dadent (Jay Schrauner) (07/12/88)

In article <640@sunspot.UUCP> oscar@sunspot.UUCP (Oscar Von der Luhe) writes:
>In article <494@hotps.ATT.COM> djt@hotps.ATT.COM (Dave Trulli) writes:
>>Part 2 of the arc 521 source posting arrived here truncated. [...]
>>If it's a global problem then would the moderator please repost part 2.
>
>The same thing here, too. We received 668 lines out of 2350.

Ditto for here.  We actually received two postings of arc2, neither of which
was fully there.

Jay Shrauner

emv@mailrus.cc.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti) (07/14/88)

In article <882@wucs2.UUCP> jas@dadent.UUCP (Jay Shrauner) writes:
>In article <640@sunspot.UUCP> oscar@sunspot.UUCP (Oscar Von der Luhe) writes:
>>In article <494@hotps.ATT.COM> djt@hotps.ATT.COM (Dave Trulli) writes:
>>>Part 2 of the arc 521 source posting arrived here truncated. [...]
>>>If it's a global problem then would the moderator please repost part 2.

please include the path by which you received the damaged article.
if the paths indicate a common bad spot in the distribution
chain, a selective repost can be arranged and bad news routing software
stomped out.

just hope it didn't go through my machine....

--Ed