[comp.sources.d] Perl and umoria

rgr@m10ux.UUCP (Duke Robillard) (08/02/88)

Hi there.  I didn't get part 19 of the recent umoria posting, nor did
I get parts 1-5 of the less recent perl posting.  Can some kind soul
come to my rescue?  Thanks in advance.
--
+------

In article <645@m10ux.UUCP> rgr@m10ux.UUCP (Duke Robillard) writes:
>Hi there.  I didn't get part 19 of the recent umoria posting, nor did
>I get parts 1-5 of the less recent perl posting.  Can some kind soul
>come to my rescue?  Thanks in advance.

Thanks to those who pointed out that the reason I didn't get part 19 of
umoria is because there are only 18 parts.  Boy do I feel stupid.

I'm still looking for perl 1-5, though

--
+------