[comp.sources.d] cubes3.1 has been distributed

gmp@rayssd.ray.com (Gregory M. Paris) (08/08/88)

As promised last month, the latest version of cubes has been mailed out to
those that requested it.  Cubes, in case you don't know, is a single player
and multi-player dice game that can be played over a network (4.3 BSD UNIX).
Cubes is the game that makes the recently posted Yahtzee game look like the
pale imitator that it is.

If you're interested in receiving cubes and don't have version 3.1 yet,
you can send me electronic mail, and we'll figure out the best way to get
a copy to you.

Greg

--
Greg Paris                     <gmp@rayssd.ray.com>
 {decuac,gatech,necntc,sun,uiucdcs,ukma}!rayssd!gmp

stacey@hcr.UUCP (Stacey Campbell) (08/10/88)

In article <3393@rayssd.ray.com> gmp@rayssd.RAY.COM (Greg Paris) writes:
>Cubes is the game that makes the recently posted Yahtzee game look like the
>pale imitator that it is.

Well, thanks for the plug sport.  I'm afraid I've never even heard of your
game so it would be quite a feat to make Yahtzee an imitator.

>If you're interested in receiving cubes [...] we'll figure out the
>best way to get a copy to you.

Don't bother for me, we don't have a room full of BSD machines.
Perhaps your pale imitation of Yahtzee could be ported to Sys V,
then there might be a few more people interested in playing it.

o -

\_/
--
{lsuc,utzoo,utcsri}!hcr!hcrvax!stacey Stacey Campbell, HCR Corporation,
130 Bloor St W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. +1 416 922 1937 X48