[comp.sources.d] Jetroff Fonts Posting

lishka@uwslh.UUCP (Fish-Guts) (09/18/88)

In article <880004@vx2.NYU.EDU> spector@vx2.NYU.EDU (David HM Spector) writes:
>It seems that parts 13 through 16 of the fonts (inclusive) didn't make
>it out.  (At least they didn't make it here, and we're a backbone
>site..)
>
>Might they be reposted?

     A short note: we here are missing Basic Fonts parts 1 through 17.
This may be a bit premature (i.e. maybe they'll arrive "real soon now"
;-); I thought I would just let someone know.  BTW, we are not a
backbone site (only a leaf in the tree).

>Thanks,
>_DHMS
>David HM Spector				   New York University

				.oO Chris Oo.
--
Christopher Lishka                 ...!{rutgers|ucbvax|...}!uwvax!uwslh!lishka
Wisconsin State Lab of Hygiene                   lishka%uwslh.uucp@cs.wisc.edu

rick@pcrat.UUCP (Rick Richardson) (09/19/88)

In many articles, people have or will write:

> Missing Part(s) N of the JetRoff Fonts Posting
>
> Might they be reposted?

It seems that ALL the files got off of ncoast, and onto the
backbone, since UUNET delivered the whole set back to me intact.

Two things:

	1) Please try to get the fonts from a neighbor or an
	   archive site.  Individual requests to me for single
	   parts of the fonts will not be honored unless you
	   are a leaf site of UUNET.  But since UUNET already
	   has the files, just look there!  I will not presume
	   to use the mail facilities of sites further down the
	   line for this purpose.

	2) If you are missing only a few of the font parts,
	   don't sweat it.  JetRoff will still run without
	   those font/sizes available.  You can decide if
	   you want the whole package, and register to get
	   complete copies of the basic and extended font sets,
	   on cpio or MS-DOS DS/HD floppy disks. Just indicate
	   which set (or both) that you need when you register.
--
		Rick Richardson, PC Research, Inc.
		rick%pcrat.uucp@uunet.uu.net (INTERNET)

edf@rocky2.rockefeller.edu (David MacKenzie) (09/19/88)

Basic Fonts 13-16 never got here, either, but the rest of the package
did.

Now that JetRoff is out, does anyone have an otroff->ditroff translator
for those of us without DWB?

-----
David MacKenzie
Environmental Defense Fund
edf@rocky2.rockefeller.edu (...rutgers!cmcl2!rocky2!edf)

mvo@cbnews.ATT.COM (Mark V. O'Riordan) (09/19/88)

From article <383@uwslh.UUCP>, by lishka@uwslh.UUCP (Fish-Guts):

>      A short note: we here are missing Basic Fonts parts 1 through 17.
> This may be a bit premature (i.e. maybe they'll arrive "real soon now"
> ;-); I thought I would just let someone know.  BTW, we are not a
> backbone site (only a leaf in the tree).

Ditto.  We got everything but parts 1 through 17 of the basic fonts.