[comp.sources.d] Patches 1,2&3 for pcomm 1.1

stacy@mcl.UUCP (Stacy L. Millions) (10/17/88)

Could some one please email the patches 1 2 and 3 for pcomm v1.1,
I already have the origanal code and patch 4, but I seem to have
missed the first three patches.

Thanks in advances.

-stacy

--
"He to whom the early bird runs best learns wisdom and patience!
                          ... I can never remember proverbs" - Charlie Brown

jfh@rpp386.Dallas.TX.US (The Beach Bum) (10/19/88)

In article <567@mcl.UUCP> stacy@mcl.UUCP (Stacy L. Millions) writes:
>Could some one please email the patches 1 2 and 3 for pcomm v1.1,
>I already have the origanal code and patch 4, but I seem to have
>missed the first three patches.

For the rest of the net's edification, I have a shar file with all of
the patches.  I received them from MichaelNC@Cup.Portal.COM.  They
are currently in the file ~/pcomm.pats.Z.  The data line phone number
is in the .signature.  Do we all know what to do at this point in
time? ;-)
--
John F. Haugh II                        +----Make believe quote of the week----
VoiceNet: (214) 250-3311   Data: -6272  | Nancy Reagan on Richard Stallman: