[comp.sources.d] Perl with patches installed repost?

keithe@tekgvs.GVS.TEK.COM (Keith Ericson) (11/03/88)

In article <481@alice.marlow.uucp> fox@marlow.UUCP (Paul Fox) writes:

>Maybe perl could be reposted with all the patches applied ?

If anyone is counting I'd sure like to add my vote for this.
(Even if no one is counting I'll vote for it :-)

keith
(and another line to keep inews (?) happy)

croes@imec.uucp (Kris Croes) (11/07/88)

In article <4196@tekgvs.GVS.TEK.COM> keithe@tekgvs.GVS.TEK.COM (Keith Ericson) writes:
>In article <481@alice.marlow.uucp> fox@marlow.UUCP (Paul Fox) writes:
>>
>>Maybe perl could be reposted with all the patches applied ?
>>
>If anyone is counting I'd sure like to add my vote for this.
>(Even if no one is counting I'll vote for it :-)
>
>keith
>(and another line to keep inews (?) happy)

Because, I also think Configure is one of the best things I ever saw.
Because, Perl is the amongst the other good thing I ever saw.
And also because I just read that there are already 27 patches to Perl,
and for sofar I know, I'v got 1,2 and some pathes around 14.

I vote yes too.

Kris
--
--------
K. CROES - IMEC - Leuven - Belgium   ..!prlb2!imec!croes

The Demon King sends a "rm -r /" to your shell.

uli@rubmez.UUCP (Uli Liesenfeld) (11/11/88)

In article <531@imec.UUCP>, croes@imec.uucp (Kris Croes) writes:
> And also because I just read that there are already 27 patches to Perl,
> and for sofar I know, I'v got 1,2 and some pathes around 14.
>
> I vote yes too.
>
> Kris

Add me to the list of voters for reposting Perl.

  uli

| Ulrich Liesenfeld    |        <uli@analyt.chemie.uni-bochum.dbp.de>      |
| Ruhr-Uni Bochum      |..unido!gmdzi!analyt.chemie.uni-bochum.dbp.de!uli  |
| 4630 Bochum          |    Disclaimer: I refuse writing disclaimers !     |

hans@duttnph.UUCP (Hans Buurman) (11/11/88)

See summary.

Disclaimer: any opinions expressed above are my own.