[comp.sources.d] Perl reference card

jv@mhres.mh.nl (Johan Vromans) (11/22/88)

I spent some time creating a Perl reference card (actually 4
pages of 3-column text). I would be happy to share it with
net.perl-users, but I have a problem finding a suitable format.
I made it using the typesetting program RagTime on a Macintosh,
so I could create a PostScript file, but then there are problems
with the different paper formats used throughout the world
(currently it is based on A4 page format).

Any suggestions? Would using MS-Word help?

--
	Johan

greim@sbsvax.UUCP (Michael Greim) (11/23/88)

In article <2617@mhres.mh.nl>, jv@mhres.mh.nl (Johan Vromans) writes:
> I spent some time creating a Perl reference card (actually 4
> pages of 3-column text). I would be happy to share it with
> net.perl-users, but I have a problem finding a suitable format.
[...]
> Any suggestions? Would using MS-Word help?

Not here. Rather use nroff/troff/ditroff or PostScript or even TeX.
But a reference card would be fine really.
When can we have it?
	-mg
--
email : greim@sbsvax.informatik.uni-saarland.dbp.de