[comp.sources.d] vt100

mdt@s1.sys.uea.ac.uk (M.D. Templeton GEC ) (01/18/89)

Anyone got a vt100 emulation for a Sun???
A suitable mode for emacs would do.

Thanks by the ton, in advance.
	(You think you,ve got problems? I've got to shovel it!)

		The Druid.

jeff@cullsj.UUCP (Jeffrey C. Fried) (02/08/89)

In article <332@s1.sys.uea.ac.uk>, mdt@s1.sys.uea.ac.uk (M.D. Templeton GEC ) writes:

> Anyone got a vt100 emulation for a Sun???
> A suitable mode for emacs would do.
>
> 		The Druid.

   I could not reply directly to you because my mailer requires more information,
but, there is a vt100 emulator and i have a copy if you have yet to find it from
another source.

Jeff Fried                           UUCP: ...!ames!cullsj!jeff

San Jose, CA, 95134 (clearly work)         San Mateo, CA  (home)
(408) 434-6636                             (415) 349-3744

Because a liar speaks the truth, does not mean that the truth is a lie.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are solely those of the author.