[comp.sources.d] ZOO v2.01 part 3 truncated

goehring@cs.purdue.EDU (Scott Goehring) (02/04/89)

Part 3 of the recent post of ZOO to comp.sources.unix was truncated.
Would appreciate a repost.

Scott
--
Scott Goehring |     Arpanet:  goehring@cs.purdue.edu
---------------'     UUCP:  ...!{decwrl,gatech,ucbvax}!purdue!goehring

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (02/04/89)

In article <5972@medusa.cs.purdue.edu>, goehring@cs (Scott Goehring) writes:
>Part 3 of the recent post of ZOO to comp.sources.unix was truncated.

The part03 that arrived here wasn't.
You can get our copy via anonymous ftp to xanth.cs.odu.edu.

>Would appreciate a repost.

Why not contact the moderator first to see how widespread the damage is?

	...tad

--
Tad Guy         <tadguy@cs.odu.edu>     Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA

greggh@psu-cs.UUCP (Gregg Harris) (02/10/89)

> In article <5972@medusa.cs.purdue.edu>, goehring@cs (Scott Goehring) writes:
> >Part 3 of the recent post of ZOO to comp.sources.unix was truncated.
>
> The part03 that arrived here wasn't.
> You can get our copy via anonymous ftp to xanth.cs.odu.edu.
>
> >Would appreciate a repost.
>
> Why not contact the moderator first to see how widespread the damage is?
>
> 	...tad
>
> --
> Tad Guy         <tadguy@cs.odu.edu>     Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA

Part 2 didn't make it here.

Please repost.

Thanks

---
Gregg Harris
usnet     tektronix!psu-cs!greggh        Portland State University, Portland, OR

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (02/14/89)

In article <1626@psu-cs.UUCP>, greggh@psu-cs (Gregg Harris) writes:
>> In article <5972@medusa.cs.purdue.edu>, goehring@cs (Scott Goehring) writes:
>> >Part 3 of the recent post of ZOO to comp.sources.unix was truncated.
>> >Would appreciate a repost.
>>
>> Why not contact the moderator first to see how widespread the damage is?
>>

>Part 2 didn't make it here.
>Please repost.

I don't want to sound offensive, but you missed the (admittedly
subtle) message in the posting you replied to.  It was basically that
a repost isn't necessary unless the problem is widespread.  Let your
system administrator know you didn't get it -- he should check with
his upstream feeds.  You received the other parts, why not send a
message to the author listed in part01 asking for the missing part?

It's a waste to repost something if you're the only one needing it.
It's still a waste even if you aren't the only one.

	...tad