[comp.sources.d] v06i029: lp-posters - line printer picture posters, Part01/03

geoff@desint.UUCP (Geoff Kuenning) (03/22/89)

In article <3732@tekred.CNA.TEK.COM> games@tekred.CNA.TEK.COM writes:

> The Berkeley line printer spooler supplies a switch for a filter to
> convert this format to whatever your printer requires (-f).  Unfortun-
> ately, they don't supply the filter itself.

["this format" is ASA Fortran carriabe controls]

See asa(1).  It dates back to V6, so it's on just about all Unixes.
--
	Geoff Kuenning   geoff@ITcorp.com   uunet!desint!geoff

fmr@cwi.nl (Frank Rahmani) (03/23/89)

> ["this format" is ASA Fortran carriabe controls]
> See asa(1).  It dates back to V6, so it's on just about all Unixes.
Only that under BSDx.x it is called fpr(1).
fmr@cwi.nl

--
It is better never to have been born. But who among us has such luck?
Maintainer's Motto: