[comp.sources.d] Looking from source code for troff->latex converter

glennr@holin.ATT.COM (Glenn Robitaille) (04/01/89)

I am told that a few years back someone posted source code
for Unix that converts troff input into LaTeX input.
If you know about this, please send me information on how I
can get it.

Thanks a lot!

Glenn Robitaille
AT&T Bell Labs
HO 2J-207
att!holin!glennr
(201) 949-7811

joe@hanauma.stanford.edu (Joe Dellinger) (04/01/89)

In article <457@holin.ATT.COM> glennr@holin.ATT.COM (Glenn Robitaille) writes:
>I am told that a few years back someone posted source code
>for Unix that converts troff input into LaTeX input.

It originated at our site. The author is long departed from the UNIX
and e-mail universe, and nobody left here knows anything about it or
troff anymore. However, the source still lurks on our file system; I
was able to find it with our "keyword" source code finder utility.
I have deposited in our anon ftp directory. Use it as best you can; no
questions to me, please!

		36.51.0.16	hanauma.stanford.edu

 \  /  \  /  \  /Dept of Geophysics, Stanford University \/\/\.-.-....___
  \/    \/    \/Joe Dellinger joe@hanauma.stanford.edu  apple!hanauma!joe\/\.-._