[comp.sources.d] Need Finite Element MESH GENERATOR

henry@ndcheg.cheg.nd.edu (Henry in EE ) (04/06/89)

Subject: Need Finite Element MESH GENERATOR
Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted

I need a 2-dimensional mesh generator to painlessly :-) create a
finite element grid on an arbitrary non-rectangular domain.

(Ideally) I want:

        (*)  Quadrilateral or curvilinear elements.

        (*)  Connectivity and coordinate matrices as output.

I would really appreciate any help with this, I mean *ANY* help.
If you know where some such code is archived, please let me know.
I don't want to reinvent the wheel |-)

Thanks in advance,

Henry.

P.S.: Mail will get to me by return address or by the Internet address
      given below.
Henry Harbury                        INTERNET: henry@amalthea.ee.nd.edu
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
University of Notre Dame