[comp.sources.d] moria

rup@tuvie (R.Grafendorfer) (04/21/89)

Is there anybody on the net who knows if moria-game is available as source
in the public domain ????

Please respond by e-mail.

Rup Grafendorfer

andre@htsa.uucp (Andre van der Vlies) (04/21/89)

In article <681@tuvie> rup@tuvie (R.Grafendorfer) writes:
>Is there anybody on the net who knows if moria-game is available as source
>in the public domain ????
>
>Please respond by e-mail.
>
>Rup Grafendorfer

Please, send the information to me too.

--
                    Andre v.d. Vlies
                    Algemene Hogeschool Amsterdam, The Netherlands

kaul@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu (Rich Kaul) (04/21/89)

In article <1545@cfa.cfa.harvard.EDU> rup@tuvie (R.Grafendorfer) writes:
>Is there anybody on the net who knows if moria-game is available as source
>in the public domain ????

It is.  There is a copy for the PC on simtel20.army.mil for anonymous
ftp in directory PD1:<MSDOS.GAMES> and called MOR4873S.ARC.  I suspect
that the code will also work for unix systems, but I'm not sure.
There's also a mail server someone runs to get at those archives, but
I don't know much about it.

The source for the Un*x version of the game is on uunet.uu.net in the
comp.sources.games/volume5/umoria2 directory.  Getting it from there
is your business, since all I've ever done from them is ftp.

>Please respond by e-mail.

I tried, but rup@tuvie is not a valid user (according to tuvie's
mailer, at least).

-rich
-=-
Rich Kaul			  | "Why didn't you tell me you were a
The Ohio State University	  |  demon from hell?"
2015 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
kaul@icarus.eng.ohio-state.edu