[comp.sources.d] PD Stat Anal Library Wanted

jerry@gistdev.UUCP (05/06/89)

Need a little help:

Does anyone have a C source library for some basic statistical
analysis calculations. Yes, I know I could get a book and generate
them myself. However, I wanted to check if there might already
available a PD version of such a library. Perhaps archived somewhere!

The minimal set needed is: mean, median, standard deviation, T-square

This is cross posted to comp.lang.c and comp.sources.discussions

Please send mail direct in order to save bandwidth.

 --
Jerry Waltz	 Global Information Systems Technology, Inc.
		 1800 Woodfield Drive

UUCP:    ...{uunet,convex,pur-ee}!uiucuxc!gistdev!jerry
INTERNET: jerry%gistdev@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu
ATTMAIL: ...attmail!gistqa!jwaltz
PHONE: (217) 352-1165				 #include <std_disclaimer>

ts@chyde.uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi LASK) (05/07/89)

In article <13000001@gistdev> jerry@gistdev.UUCP writes:
>Does anyone have a C source library for some basic statistical
>analysis calculations. Yes, I know I could get a book and generate
>them myself. However, I wanted to check if there might already
>available a PD version of such a library. Perhaps archived somewhere!
>
>The minimal set needed is: mean, median, standard deviation, T-square

I do not have a statistics C-library nor a source library in Turbo
Pascal that I would distribute.  But when you find one, and build
your programs, you might find my statistical programs of some use in
testing, and why not for use, as well.  You can anonymoys ftp them
from 128.214.12.3

ts1st14.arc   Statisctis: Standard statistical measures (mean, deviation,...)
ts2st14.arc   Statistics: Multiple regression analysis.
ts3st12.arc   Statistics: Transformations of observations.
ts4st12.arc   Statistics: Correlation analysis.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Internet: ts@chyde.uwasa.fi Funet: vakk::salmi Bitnet: salmi@finfun