[comp.sources.d] Missing parts of GLIB

dts@quad.uucp (David T. Sandberg) (05/18/89)

Regarding the GLIB (MIDI patch librarian) software distributed within
the last week on comp.sources.misc - I did not receive parts 13 thru
15 (i.e. the last three shar files).  If they have in fact been posted
and just failed to make it to my location, I would truly appreciate it
if someone would send those last three parts to me.

Note: I'm not sure if quad.uucp is actually working or not - it
is probably safer at the moment to use the explicit path from
uunet!rosevax.  Thanks.

--
  char *david_sandberg()
  {

cab@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (CAB) (05/18/89)

In article <143@quad.uucp>, dts@quad.uucp (David T. Sandberg) writes:
> Regarding the GLIB (MIDI patch librarian) software distributed within
> the last week on comp.sources.misc - I did not receive parts 13 thru
> 15 (i.e. the last three shar files).  If they have in fact been posted

--What he said^^^-- aannddd...
	In addition, Part 2 of 15 as received here was missing the
last few lines/bytes/kbytes, hence was un-sh-able.  Is this the case
universally, and if not, would some kind soul contact me about forwarding
part 2 of 15.

--
          -CAB-
   _____/ _ || _\___

bl@infovax.UUCP (Bj|rn Larsson) (05/19/89)

In article <143@quad.uucp> uunet!rosevax!sialis!quad!dts (David T. Sandberg) writes:
>Regarding the GLIB (MIDI patch librarian) software distributed within
>the last week on comp.sources.misc - I did not receive parts 13 thru
>15 (i.e. the last three shar files).  If they have in fact been posted
>and just failed to make it to my location, I would truly appreciate it
>if someone would send those last three parts to me.

Me too... or has it not been distributed yet? Also part 2 was truncated at
our site; two files at the end were chopped off. So, I need parts 2,13,14
and 15. Please...?					-- Bjorn

 ====================== InfoVox = Speech Technology =======================
 Bjorn Larsson, INFOVOX AB          ::      ...seismo!mcvax!enea!infovax!bl
 Box 2503                           ::         bl@infovax.se.UUCP
 S-171 02 Solna, Sweden             ::         Phone (+46) 8 735 80 90

--

dts@quad.uucp (David T. Sandberg) (05/20/89)

In article <712@cbnewsh.ATT.COM> cab@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (CAB) writes:
>In article <143@quad.uucp>, I wrote:
>> Regarding the GLIB (MIDI patch librarian) software distributed within
>> the last week on comp.sources.misc - I did not receive parts 13 thru
>> 15 (i.e. the last three shar files).  If they have in fact been posted
>
>--What he said^^^-- aannddd...
>	In addition, Part 2 of 15 as received here was missing the
>last few lines/bytes/kbytes, hence was un-sh-able.  Is this the case
>universally, and if not, would some kind soul contact me about forwarding
>part 2 of 15.

^^^ What *he* said, too... ;')

Upon seeing these comments I thought I should look at my Part 2 of
GLIB as well, and what do you know, it's truncated.  Oh well... also,
I've gotten no mail from anyone who actually got these things, only
requests from others who also didn't.

Did *anybody* receive Part 2 in full, or Parts 13 thru 15 at all?  If
not, perhaps a reposting of 2, 13, 14, and 15 might be in order?

(Again, email to me should use the uunet!rosevax path until the new
map gets distributed.  Oof... seems like I've typed this a hundred
times. )';

--
  char *david_sandberg()
  {

root@cca.ucsf.edu (Systems Staff) (05/20/89)

In article <162@infovax.UUCP>, bl@infovax.UUCP (Bj|rn Larsson) writes:

> Me too... or has it not been distributed yet? Also part 2 was truncated at
> our site; two files at the end were chopped off. So, I need parts 2,13,14
> and 15. Please...?					-- Bjorn

The same defects happened here (we received part 12 five days ago).

 Thos Sumner       (thos@cca.ucsf.edu)   BITNET:  thos@ucsfcca
 (The I.G.)        (...ucbvax!ucsfcgl!cca.ucsf!thos)

 U.S. Mail:  Thos Sumner, Computer Center, Rm U-76, UCSF
             San Francisco, CA 94143-0704 USA

OS|2 -- an Operating System for puppets.

#include <disclaimer.std>

mrr@amanpt1.amanpt1.Newport.RI.US (Mark Rinfret) (05/22/89)

In article <712@cbnewsh.ATT.COM>, cab@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (CAB) writes:
> In article <143@quad.uucp>, dts@quad.uucp (David T. Sandberg) writes:
> > Regarding the GLIB (MIDI patch librarian) software distributed within
>
> --What he said^^^-- aannddd...
>         In addition, Part 2 of 15 as received here was missing the
> last few lines/bytes/kbytes, hence was un-sh-able.  Is this the case
> universally, and if not, would some kind soul contact me about forwarding
> part 2 of 15.

Part 2 was truncated at our site (actually at rayssd) as well.

Mark

--
{ Mark R. Rinfret            mrr@amanpt1.Newport.RI.US                       }
{ HyperView Systems Corp.    Hypermedia Solutions for Documentation/Training }