[comp.sources.d] Double Page Printing and directory tree

gavin@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Gavin C. H. Zau) (05/25/89)

We have a QMS Kiss laser printer connected to MIPs M120 running
system V unix.  Is there a program/utility that allows one to
print out two pages of text (landscape) per side of paper???
[ Similar to the 4print utility for HP laser jet on IBM pcs]
Also is there some sort of utility that would allow a more graphics
oriented directory tree listing??

Thanks

--
Gavin Zau	Dept of Chemical Engineering, MIT
		gavin@caf.mit.edu	mefl@eagle.mit.edu

tneff@bfmny0.UUCP (Tom Neff) (05/26/89)

In article <2414@mit-caf.MIT.EDU> gavin@mit-caf.UUCP (Gavin C. H. Zau) writes:

>We have a QMS Kiss laser printer connected to MIPs M120 running
>system V unix.  Is there a program/utility that allows one to
>print out two pages of text (landscape) per side of paper???
>[ Similar to the 4print utility for HP laser jet on IBM pcs]

I wrote BOOK for Sys V UNIX about a month ago and posted it to
comp.sources.misc.  It has made most of the archive sites by now
I believe.  It does what Gavin wants.  (I use it all the time!)

--
Tom Neff				UUCP:     ...!uunet!bfmny0!tneff
    "Truisms aren't everything."	Internet: tneff@bfmny0.UU.NET