[comp.sources.d] Looking for autobauding getty

arubin@Apple.COM (Andy Rubin) (06/14/89)

In article <1989Jun12.135128.9354@twwells.com> bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells) writes:
>: I, too have need of such a program, please mail me a copy too...
>:       -Domo,
>
>The getty you are referring to is the one I wrote. If you send me

I also posted one not too long ago.  It relies on the result codes from
smart(er) modems, including the telebit trailblazer.  All it REALLY does is
detected the baud rate, set the port, and then system(getty) at the proper
baudrate.  It also takes care of displaying /etc/issue since my getty doesn't
like to do that...

If interested, send me mail, or call Spies in the wire PUBLIC ACCESS UNIX at
(408) 867-7400.

  /
'~~(  Apple Computer, Inc                          InterNet:  arubin@Apple.Com
`__'  Software Tools Group                         UUCP:      arubin@spies.UUCP
      MS 23-HA 20525 Mariani Ave.
      Cupertino, CA  95014
      (408) 974-0058              "How do I allocate a disclaimer of type VOID?"