[comp.sources.d] NN - Splitting Digests while unsplit is set

wilson@shapetc.UUCP (Tony Wilson) (07/03/89)

Alright, I give up.  Does anybody know how I can unsplit digests
while the option unsplit is set.  The manual says (under split) that
digests can still be split using the G option.  However, I have tried
this and cannot get it to work.  Correction, I managed it once while
in a state of desperation, but don't know which keys I pressed.

I don't want to have the digests split automatically, as I like to
see, in the comp.text group for instance, whether items are
individual articles or part of the TeXHaX digests (which I save for
reference).

--
Tony Wilson (News Administrator)                 wilson@issun3.stc.nl,  or
SHAPE Technical Centre, The Hague, NL            ...!hp4nl!shapetc!wilson

storm@texas.dk (Kim F. Storm) (07/04/89)

wilson@shapetc.UUCP (Tony Wilson) writes:

>Alright, I give up.  Does anybody know how I can unsplit digests
>while the option unsplit is set.  The manual says (under split) that
>digests can still be split using the G option.  However, I have tried
>this and cannot get it to work.  Correction, I managed it once while
>in a state of desperation, but don't know which keys I pressed.

On the menu, to split article 'x', enter:

	G % x

To split an unsplit digest while reading it, just enter:

	G %

--
Kim F. Storm        storm@texas.dk        Tel +45 429 174 00
Texas Instruments, Marielundvej 46E, DK-2730 Herlev, Denmark