[comp.sources.d] Re^2: How do you use nn?

nagel@paris.ics.uci.edu (Mark Nagel) (07/04/89)

storm@texas.dk (Kim F. Storm) writes:

>Perhaps it is your reading style that is perplexing :-)
>I don't think nn is very well suited for your reading style.  So either
>you adapt to nn's linear style, or you stick to rn.

I think the problem here is not reading style, but posting style.
It is of benefit to all to allow users to mark articles unread
before blindly following-up to each article as they read it.  Right
now, if you plan on following up to an article, but you wish to use
the proper etiquette, you must write down the article subject (or
remember it or something) and then hit '=' at the very end to
re-find the article to follow-up to it.
--
Mark Nagel
UC Irvine, Department of Information and Computer Science