[comp.sources.d] arg! - lacking -ms macros

las) (08/15/89)

Something else using -ms macros which I don't have.  Is this animal
available somewhere?  Hopefully it's PD or otherwise freely redistri-
butable.

regards, Larry
--
Signed: Larry A. Shurr (cbema!las@att.ATT.COM or att!cbema!las)
Clever signature, Wonderful wit, Outdo the others, Be a big hit! - Burma Shave

aem@ibiza.cs.miami.edu (a.e.mossberg) (08/15/89)

cbema!las@cbnews.ATT.COM (cbema!las) writes:
>Something else using -ms macros which I don't have.  Is this animal
>available somewhere?  Hopefully it's PD or otherwise freely redistri-
>butable.

No they're not.  Which is the reason the "mn" macros were written. Maybe
someone will convert the sendmail reference to use the mn macros, or
you'll find a machine that comes with the ms macros.

aem
a.e.mossberg - aem@mthvax.cs.miami.edu/aem@umiami.BITNET - Pahayokee Bioregion
I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where
it itches.				- Alice Roosevelt Longworth