[comp.sources.d] cz part12 and libhoward truncated at end ??

marcel@ecn.uucp (Marcel Bernards) (10/03/89)

Hello netboys,

I got the cz package and the libhoward distribution.

somehow these files are truncated:

part12:
X   31030 |be
X   31030 {|)
X   3

libhoward part01:
Xoverflow and underflow.  In SunOS 4.0.1, and perhaps other
Xsystems, errno is also sometimes set even without overflow, e.g.
Xon an input of 0.  As a workaround, pass DEFS=-DBADATOF to the
Xlast make

Is this due to the mailer at the comp.sources.misc distribution site ??

Please put a fix on the net or post them to me

Greetings,

--
Marcel Bernards, UNIX & Net sysadm Netherlands Energy Research Foundation ECN
P.O. Box 1, 1755 ZG Petten, PHONE: 09 312246 4342 EARN/BITNET:ESU0130@HPEENR51

jba@harald.ruc.dk (Jan B. Andersen) (10/03/89)

marcel@ecn.uucp (Marcel Bernards) writes:

>somehow these files are truncated:
>part12:
>libhoward part01:

Same problem here.

ndjc@capone.UUCP (Nick Crossley) (10/04/89)

In article <1989Oct3.122108.22784@ecn.uucp> marcel@ecn.uucp (Marcel Bernards) writes:
>I got the cz package and the libhoward distribution.
>somehow these files are truncated:
>cz part12:
>libhoward part01:

Same here; could anyone who received a full version of these two segments
please mail me a copy?
--

<<< standard disclaimers >>>
Nick Crossley, ICL NA, 9801 Muirlands, Irvine, CA 92718-2521, USA 714-458-7282

swh@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Steve Harrold) (10/04/89)

And here!