[comp.sources.d] Shar2 implies a reject for comp.sources.unix?

rsalz@bbn.com (Rich Salz) (10/05/89)

In <761@crdos1.crd.ge.COM> davidsen@crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
> Since Rich has expressed dislike for it I suspect that
>the source I submitted in March is not going to be posted, along with
>all the subsequent stuff I packaged with it.

This is not at all the case.  Even if it gets to the point where I
require all submissions to go out with a single shar format (and it
is a VERY LONG WAY from that point), it would just mean that I would
repack everything myself.

I dislike lots of stuff, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate its utility.
Brussel sprouts, for example.
	/r$
--
Please send comp.sources.unix-related mail to rsalz@uunet.uu.net.
Use a domain-based address or give alternate paths, or you may lose out.