[comp.sources.d] Question about Elm 2.1

mr@cica.cica.indiana.edu (Michael Regoli) (11/29/89)

][

I have a very simple question regarding elm (version "2.1 PL0").

How do you tell elm *NOT* to prompt for a subject line for each
mail message sent?  When you don't specify a subject, it reminds
you "no subject--continue with message (y/n)?".  Likewise, when
mailing to a user from the command line, "elm user", it prompts
for a subject.

Can this be disabled in $HOME/.elm/elmrc?  How?

Thanks!

BTW, how terribly old is this version?  What is the latest?  Where
can it be obtained (ftp-wise)?

--
michael regoli
mr@cica.indiana.edu

leoh@hardy.harris.com (Leo Hinds) (11/30/89)

In article <260@cica.cica.indiana.edu> mr@cica.cica.indiana.edu (Michael Regoli) writes:
>I have a very simple question regarding elm (version "2.1 PL0").
There is a newsgroup for that ... "comp.mail.elm" ...

		<text deleted>

>BTW, how terribly old is this version?  What is the latest?  Where
>can it be obtained (ftp-wise)?

The current version of elm is 2.2[PL14] ... I don't have ftp access, so I am not
sure where you can get it.  Try contacting syd@dsi.com for that info.

Leo Hinds