[comp.sources.d] Thack?

chris@utgard.uucp (Chris Anderson) (01/12/90)

Can somebody give me some pointers to where I can find Thack?
This is a troff>postscript filter that was posted recently,
I believe.  I have ftp access.

Thanks in advance.

Chris
--
| Chris Anderson  						       |
| QMA, Inc.		        email : {csusac,sactoh0}!utgard!chris  |

bob@obiwan.UUCP (Bob Willcox) (01/13/90)

In article <1990Jan11.182429.23158@utgard.uucp> chris@utgard.uucp (Chris Anderson) writes:
>Can somebody give me some pointers to where I can find Thack?
>This is a troff>postscript filter that was posted recently,
>I believe.  I have ftp access.

I too, am interested in thack...though I do not have ftp access :-(

--
Bob Willcox                 ...!{rutgers|ames}!cs.utexas.edu!romp!obiwan!bob
Phone: 512 258-4224

allbery@NCoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery) (01/14/90)

As quoted from <1990Jan11.182429.23158@utgard.uucp> by chris@utgard.uucp (Chris Anderson):
+---------------
| Can somebody give me some pointers to where I can find Thack?
| This is a troff>postscript filter that was posted recently,
| I believe.  I have ftp access.

It wasn't posted that recently; it just gets patches every few months.  Look
on uunet.uu.net for ~ftp/comp.sources.misc/volume?/thack* to get it and the
patches (currently 6).

++Brandon
--
Brandon S. Allbery    allbery@NCoast.ORG, BALLBERY (MCI Mail), ALLBERY (Delphi)