[comp.sources.d] Turbo C Stevie

teh@sage.cc.purdue.edu (Bob Rusbasan) (03/24/90)

Hi.  Is there anyone out there that has stevie as recently posted to comp.
sources using Turbo C and would be willing to give me a hand?  The makefile
seems to have a number of problems (in addition to the line too long for DOS
to handle, which is bad enough), and I haven't been able to make a project
file as suggested by the poster.

I would really like to get it going myself, but I guess it would be OK if
I could just get ahold of the binary too.  Probably the simplest thing would
be if someone could just send me the project file they made to compile it.

I would rather have it use ansi than nansi, but either OK (and I'm sure I
could changed that part of it myself).

Thanks a lot.

allanb@ronin.us.cc.umich.edu (Allan M. Bjorklund) (03/25/90)

In article <3865@sage.cc.purdue.edu> bob@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Judge Dredd) writes:
>Hi.  Is there anyone out there that has stevie as recently posted to comp.
>sources using Turbo C and would be willing to give me a hand?  The makefile
>seems to have a number of problems (in addition to the line too long for DOS
>to handle, which is bad enough), and I haven't been able to make a project
>file as suggested by the poster.
>
>I would really like to get it going myself, but I guess it would be OK if
>I could just get ahold of the binary too.  Probably the simplest thing would
>be if someone could just send me the project file they made to compile it.
>
>I would rather have it use ansi than nansi, but either OK (and I'm sure I
>could changed that part of it myself).
>
>Thanks a lot.

I was having the same problems with it as well.  It came to the point where
I had to have the makefile reaname things so they would all fit on the
command line.  If I can find it, I'll post it later today.

allanb@ronin.us.cc.umich.edu                 Allan Bjorklund
allan@terminator.cc.umich.edu                Maintainer of The University of
userw6bp@um.cc.umich.edu                     Michigan's MSDos archives.
Ann Arbor Michigan, USA                      terminator.cc.umich.edu [35.1.33.8]

"You shouldn't be afraid of the computer. You are smarter than it is. So is
    your parakeet, for that matter."  -- The Timex Sinclair 1000 manual.