[comp.sources.d] v11i002: ephem v4.12, 1 of 7

jfh@rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) (03/12/90)

In article <80842@uunet.UU.NET> ecd@cs.umn.edu@ncs-med.UUCP (Elwood C. Downey) writes:
>Posting-number: Volume 11, Issue 2
>Submitted-by: ecd@cs.umn.edu@ncs-med.UUCP (Elwood C. Downey)
>Archive-name: ephem4.12/part01

There were two or three files missing from this part.  Looking at the
sharchive file, it looks as though there was a bug in the shell archiver
Elwood was using.  If anyone got a good Part 1, would they please speak
up, or else we can have Elwood send a good part 1 to Bradon for reposting.

While I'm here ... I thought I'd say how nice Ephem 4.8 is.  I use it
to impress my friends with what that bright light over there is ;-)
It's great for figuring out if that star is really a star, a planet, or
just another airplane.
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh@rpp386.cactus.org

chapin@cbnewsc.ATT.COM ( Tom Chapin ) (03/17/90)

In article <18129@rpp386.cactus.org> (John F. Haugh II) writes:
>In article <80842@uunet.UU.NET> (Elwood C. Downey) writes:
>>Posting-number: Volume 11, Issue 2
>>Submitted-by: ecd@cs.umn.edu@ncs-med.UUCP (Elwood C. Downey)
>>Archive-name: ephem4.12/part01
>
>There were two or three files missing from this part.
>If anyone got a good Part 1, would they please speak
>up, or else we can have Elwood send a good part 1 to Bradon for reposting.

Yup, it was pretty thoroughly scrozzled here too...

Any chance for a repost soon?

--
     tom chapin                att!hrccb!tjc         tjc@hrccb.att.com

neh@kos.rci.dk (Niels Erik Holm) (03/28/90)

>>There were two or three files missing from this part.
>>If anyone got a good Part 1, would they please speak
>>up, or else we can have Elwood send a good part 1 to Bradon for reposting.

>Yup, it was pretty thoroughly scrozzled here too...
>Any chance for a repost soon?

And here too...
But the article reposted (Part 1) seems to be wrong also. I'm missing one
file circum.c . Hope to get a better version soon !

Niels Erik Holm           neh@rcbal.rci.dk